If your time off balances are not correct you should check the following things:
- Ensure you have set the start of year date for your company and that it is current - Administration > Company > Settings > Timeoff settings (global)
- Ensure the employee has the correct value in their holidays allowance - in the employee file click on Benefits. You should NOT prorate this to allow for employees who start mid year.
- Ensure the employee start date is set correctly
- Ensure the employee contract end date is set correctly
- Check if you have enabled 'Timeoff allowances accrual' within - Administration > Company > Settings > Timeoff settings (global) under the 'Accrual' section
REMEMBER: The system will automatically pro rate allowances for those employees who start mid year - if you also have a contract end date set then this will also be taken into account and both combined can significantly reduce the employee displayed allowance. For example, if there is only a 3 month difference between start and end date then the employee will on'y be entitled to ~1/4 of their normal allowance.